With 2.0 billion active monthly users, WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps. WhatsApp comes with amazing features for customers to use easily. and they add regularly new features.
WhatsApp is a smartphone app, but for competition to the other apps, WhatsApp added support for computers. so, in this article, we will show you how to open WhatsApp on your laptop and without a smartphone how to use it.
Follow this step to open WhatsApp on a laptop
1. Open a browser on a laptop and write WhatsApp web on the search bar.
2. Go to the WhatsApp app on your smartphone and click three dots at the top-right corner.
3. The menu bar shows you five different options, click on WhatsApp web and then click on OK.
4. scan the QR code on the laptop screen from your smartphone.
5. You can easily log out from your smartphone and directly on the laptop.
Install WhatsApp on a Windows laptop
The WhatsApp app is also available for windows if you are not interested to use WhatsApp on a laptop browser.
1. in the laptop browser go to the WhatsApp download page.
2. Click on (64-bit or 32-bit) or check which windows are installed on your laptop.
3. when your whatsapp.exe file is downloaded, install it on your laptop.
4. Open the WhatsApp app and for login scan the QR code from your smartphone.
Install and open WhatsApp without Mobile
Sometimes you are bored scanning QR codes every time from the smartphone. if you want to use WhatsApp without scanning a QR code so you can use an emulator to install WhatsApp directly. but must note that use can only WhatsApp on one device at a time.
1. Go to the Blue stack website on your laptop browser.
2. Click on the download button and install the emulator on your laptop.
3. click on the icon of bluestack and open the emulator.
4. search “WhatsApp” on the emulator and install it.
5. go to the laptop home screen and click on the WhatsApp icon.
6. Enter your WhatsApp phone number and verification code.