How to cancel Chegg’s account subscription before he renewed. According to Chegg’s policy if you buy a subscription for one month after that Chegg automatically renewed your Subscription. if you want to unsubscribe before he renewed follow the article I will be showing the whole process of how to cancel your Chegg Subscription before He renews the subscription.
You have the option to pause or cancel your subscription anytime. Pausing locks in your subscription price, you will not be charged while you’re paused, and you will find your bookmarks, Expert Q&A questions, and other account settings just the way you left them.
if you Cancel Chegg subscription before he renewed you can assess the account to the date that you subscribed previously and after that, your subscription will be closed.
To Cancel Chegg Subscription in the mobile App
Followed the below steps these only work for mobile
- Sign in and click on the menu section in the rights of mobile phone
- in a drop-down menu click on my account
- in the account, section Click on Orders
- Under Subscriptions, scroll to Chegg Study Pack and click Cancel subscription
On the next screen, select one of the options for why you’re canceling. Once you confirm, your subscription will be canceled, and you will not be charged again. You will still have access to Chegg Study Pack for the remainder of your current billing period.
About canceling a subscription
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you’re a monthly subscriber, you can pause your subscription at any time.
- If you have a free trial, be sure to cancel before billing begins so you don’t get charged.